Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A couple finishes!

I'm feeling very productive. I've finished the table runner for my friend's kitchen and her birthday isnt until June 15! Yay. Speaking of birthdays, mine is today. 31 feels no different from 30, I promise! Anyhow, no work today, but i did get to see my 4th graders at their school for a recognition assembly. Since their school is closing next year, they get to go to "middle school" which....I'm still deciding how i feel about that! Here's my biggest boys with their principal and teacher:
Here are the other two, involved in various shenanigans over Memorial Day weekend...
Okay, so moving on to my finishes this weekend...the table runner didnt turn out fantastic. Im on the fence. I should have not let the red disappear....oh well.
And then there's the Prince Charming quilt i started like....way back in September! I loved using charm squares, it was SO easy and so nice to have *most* of my seams and corners match up. I used a green print from Joanns for the back since I didnt have any of the "raindrop" print left. The other block quilt is coming along, I am in the process of quilting it the same way as the Prince Charming Quilt since I love how it turned out. Next....the MARIO MUSHROOM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment