Saturday, February 4, 2012

Scrap Attack Progress

So here's my Scrap Attack progress, hopefully I wont procrastinate and get them posted to the flickr group today. I used only scraps from my own stash, and chose red, pink, aqua and royal blue as my color scheme. I seem to gravitate towards rich colors and bold prints so i had no trouble finding fabric to use for this mini project. Its a collage of postage stamps, each square around 2.5inches. Im calling it This time Imperfect, simply because i am really bad at matching seams. some look okay, but some rows are really off. Im okay with that. I dont sew to be perfect, and i normally am at least somewhat off my lines. Im also okay with that.

School and more school, work is getting more stressful and annoying, and i am starting to get that Spring itch.....luckily i have been finding some new music to help me from feeling too depressed. Civil Twilight has a new album coming in March, I downloaded Of Monsters and Men's EP and am loving Gotye's latest. anyway, here's the latest project.

No comments:

Post a Comment