Saturday, February 18, 2012

finished

So i finished up my table runner and wall hanging this week. I chose silver thread to quilt the table runner, and I love it! I've actually had this spool of silver thread for like a year and a half or something, but was afraid to use it b.c i wasnt sure how it'd go through my machine. It worked perfectly!






I've been geeking out with Supernatural, which they FINALLY added to Netflix. Ive started from the beginning again and am picking and choosing through my favorites and episodes i dont remember seeing.

I also started on a birthday gift for a friend's daughter who is turning one next week. I initially started with long skinny pillow idea, but didnt have the form on hand, so I'm not really sure what it will be when it's done. The letters are from a rainbow scrap attack project that i posted awhile back and didnt have any ideas for. I have a cute print with popsicles on the same blue as the background for an accent, once i decide what it will become!

1 comment:

  1. These are great colors in your wall hanging and table runner - they look really good! I'm glad to hear the silver thread did okay in your machine (I've been a little leery about that myself) :)

    ReplyDelete