Thursday, January 19, 2012

down to the wire...

I managed to finish up my first all flannel quilt today, just in the nick of time. I start school tomorrow, and will have alot less time to sew.

I have, however challenged myself to try to create and finish at least one project a month. I really need to stick to giving myself a creative outlet, i get really cranky and not fun to be around if i dont. Whether it is writing (havent touched it since august) or reading (I'm reading The Night Circus by Erin Morganstern) or sewing, i have to be doing something other than working, school, kids, clean ect ect ect!!

So anyway, here's a pic off the finished quilt, i cant wait to take it out of the dryer and get under it. I also finished a little wall hanging that my husband was requesting i make for him....it's not perfect, and it came together in a span of 2 days, so it obviously could have been better thought out, but he likes it, so I'm happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment