Friday, March 2, 2012

this weekend

Not much sewing going on here, though i have finished all my current projects and am gaining inspiration for a new one! I am looking at a braid-like quilt made with jelly rolls, since i have never used them before. I've also been looking at fabric from Fabricworm.com and FatquarterShop.com. So much to choose from and I'm having trouble deciding!

This weekemd is my 8 year old daughter's first gymnastics competition, and we are both super excited. I grew up in gymnastics and quit at 13 d/t an injury. I regret not having surgery and continuing with it. Anyway, this weekend is all about my daughter, who will compete at level 4 on Saturday. We're planning on watching the Nastia Liukin Super Girl cup tonight on UniversalSports.com. Tomorrow is the American Cup, so it really is a weekend packed with gymnastics.

Doubt i'll get much sewing done but you never know!
Look at all that cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment